Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The OOBer still smells like vomit from the time we played the Bears.

One of my college jobs was driving the campus buses. The worst job was the closing shift, since I'd have to bring the bus back to the garage at 1am, after the students had been binge drinking...

... and yeah, it was the driver's responsibility to clean that shit up. :screamcat:

01_-Hairdo-Prices-The-Cost-of-a-Haircut-in-Every-Country_Countries-Chart.png

That's funny, I gave up on that shit after a bad haircut years ago. Got electric clippers and figured out how to cut my own hair.

Free is a quality overcoming many faults...

1709816725256.jpeg

One of my college jobs was driving the campus buses. The worst job was the closing shift, since I'd have to bring the bus back to the garage at 1am, after the students had been binge drinking...

... and yeah, it was the driver's responsibility to clean that s**t up. :screamcat:
Yeah. Hose and squeegee 👍🏻

I think you folks call these "rangas..."

Want to here something sick?

I’ve got a thing for red heads.

Sick bitch I know 😜

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OH are you running a comp for tonite Robertio?😛
What's the prize?
Yeah yeah the win is enough!😄
All yours this weekend i was just getting in first again.

That's funny, I gave up on that s**t after a bad haircut years ago. Got electric clippers and figured out how to cut my own hair.

Free is a quality overcoming many faults...

View attachment 1922192
Reminds me of the father and son, who are sitting at McDonald's Elizabeth. The old man starts staring at this dude at the next table - he's got multi coloured hair, which is shaped like the Sydney Opera House. The young punk doesn't take too kindly to being stared at by a complete stranger, and he says angrily, "What are you looking at, old man?"

Unperturbed, he replies, "I'm sorry young fella - it's just that I had sex with a peacock 20 years ago, and I thought you might be my son."

My other favourite headline:

A Scotsman, an Englishman and a Jew walk into a restaurant early one morning, sit down and start eating. They keep eating for the rest of the morning, and well into the afternoon. Finally around 4pm, they decide that they can't possibly eat anything else, so they call for the bill. The waiter brings out the bill and gives it to the Englishman, who nearly falls off his chair when he reads, "$650.00."

The Scotsman says, "I'll pay for that."

Next morning, locals pick up their morning paper, and read the following headline:

JEWISH VENTRILOQUIST FOUND DEAD BEHIND RESTAURANT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back