Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Too beautiful for this world Fleabane!
Sam Winchester Hug GIF

Nah, that's sadly not it. :love:
(although I am rather beautiful...)

poodle GIF

Nah, that's sadly not it. :love:
(although I am rather beautiful...)

poodle GIF
and ever so helpful! 😂 getting the teeth ready for brushing like that!
Good doggy.💖

Should be a good game tonight - I've tipped the Lions (which will be good news for Blues fans), but it could easily go the other way.
Brisbane at Brisbane is probably the hardest gig there is.

Is the chancellors office free ?

View attachment 1922515
I've had a few goes at replying to this.* Have a headache, not quite myself (actually think it might be dehydration apart from a cold). But whenever I see this, I love it. We look so luverly. And then I notice the absolutely insane number of pieces and the fact that they are all the same colour. But that is a secondary consideration so thanks for the cheer up.

*yes, ridiculous!

Feeling the heat a bit today, looking forward to sinking a few coldies with myblueroan and the rest of the snakes tonight. Could get rowdy.

Feeling the heat a bit today, looking forward to sinking a few coldies with myblueroan and the rest of the snakes tonight. Could get rowdy.
Just remember it's all fun and games until someone photographs you without your pants on.

What'd you decide on for your free feed?
It is an excellent menu!😃
Gets packed in the bar but beware of giving Robertio the microphone if karaoke starts up.
I mean...the 1st ten renditions of My Way are awesome, don't get me wrong...

Gets packed in the bar but beware of giving Robertio the microphone if karaoke starts up.
I've learnt the words to Gangnam Style, can't wait.

Just remember it's all fun and games until someone photographs you without your pants on.
People pay me to see that on OnlyQootyFans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon I'll start with the cheese platter for hor d'oeuvres, that will make damicky envious. Probably a slow-cooked Kobe steak, with some steamed NZ vegetables on the side. Undecided about dessert, do you have any recommendations?

Reckon I'll start with the cheese platter for hor d'oeuvres, that will make damicky envious. Probably a slow-cooked Kobe steak, with some steamed NZ vegetables on the side. Undecided about dessert, do you have any recommendations?
The apple mousse is delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back