Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had a few goes at replying to this.* Have a headache, not quite myself (actually think it might be dehydration apart from a cold). But whenever I see this, I love it. We look so luverly. And then I notice the absolutely insane number of pieces and the fact that they are all the same colour. But that is a secondary consideration so thanks for the cheer up.

*yes, ridiculous!
My error, I never notice the pieces

Screenshot 2023-12-27 055943.png Screenshot 2023-12-27 061652.png

As I've told you previously, I'm one of three types of people in the world - those who can count, and those who can't.
Omg! I am a ****wit!

No shit! I was about to ask what the 3rd was

Fussy much?

What did you want blue for boys and pink For girls? 😜
Serious Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

That is surely a Rathouse special?
Macarena & cheese?

I'll see myself out...
Mrs Turbo's Tavern does a great Macarena and cheese with a Pina Colada for lunch i believe, may cost under 15 bucks as well.

I've had a few goes at replying to this.* Have a headache, not quite myself (actually think it might be dehydration apart from a cold). But whenever I see this, I love it. We look so luverly. And then I notice the absolutely insane number of pieces and the fact that they are all the same colour. But that is a secondary consideration so thanks for the cheer up.

*yes, ridiculous!
And more importantly- aw god, i went to the wrong gifs, everyone would hurl abuse at me if I did my normal flippant Kenney thing.
So how about a
Pet Hug GIF

I get the Headache and Not yourself thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg! I am a *******!

No s**t! I was about to ask what the 3rd was
Reminds me of Danish comedy pianist Victor Borge, who once stated, "There's 3 things I can never remember - names, telephone numbers, and the third thing."

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back