Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning everyone I hope you have had a good nights rest.

For our Inner Access Members you are welcome to join the Old Boys in the Dinning Hall for a hearty breakfast.

eating.png

For our Inner Access Members you are welcome to join the Old Boys in the Dinning Hall for a hearty breakfast

What about your guests, you tight arse, can’t you afford to feed them?

What about your guests, you tight arse, can’t you afford to feed them?
The bombers being inner sanctum members are our guests.
However I must say with the amount of effort we have to go to in explaining the basics to you lot,
it might be time to change your membership level to something more suited to your lower level of comprehension :think:

Pamcake1 as a member of the Wonders who have Inner Sanctum Access to Spotswood would you care to join us for a spot of breakfast. We Old Boys could do with some stimulating educated conversation.

Pamcake1 as a member of the Wonders who have Inner Sanctum Access to Spotswood would you care to join us for a spot of breakfast. We Old Boys could do with some stimulating educated conversation.
That's all you get from Carlton supporters mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd only get a bit of blather this morning Turbo, as this little bunny got led astray last night staying up till 2am.
Thanks for the invite though.

Good morning everyone I hope you have had a good nights rest.

For our Inner Access Members you are welcome to join the Old Boys in the Dinning Hall for a hearty breakfast.

View attachment 2124177
Thank god! I could eat the arse out of a low flying duck!!

May I have bacon please and lots of it xx

You'd only get a bit of blather this morning Turbo, as this little bunny got led astray last night staying up till 2am.
Thanks for the invite though.
Nobody forced you to have the second coffee mate… lead astray???
Pfft! 😘

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]]]" data-quote="Dingster" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hope you're enjoying quality time together Bombers.

When you’re in the penthouse bunk it’s always a toot tooting good time.

The bombers being inner sanctum members are our guests.
However I must say with the amount of effort we have to go to in explaining the basics to you lot,
it might be time to change your membership level to something more suited to your lower level of comprehension :think:
But I was told…..

IMG_9635.jpeg
IMG_9637.gif

When you’re in the penthouse bunk it’s always a toot tooting good time.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back