Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

But remember those two are very much suited. He wants to be her tampon. She looks like a used one.

Match made in heaven

That’s gross but so true 😂😂😂
I like the old gag, "What's the difference between Muttiah Muralitharan and Prince Charles' missus? Camilla Parker Bowles."

Do you have me on ignore? :confusedv1:
Not at all Ant Bear! Coulda sworn I put you on the list😄

I'll continue to add to list until 1st bounce of the ball. If I missed anyone else just shout out.

I still can't believe that the Kiwis have won just 1 of their last 33 Tests against Australia. I believe the players have been on a tomato soup only diet for the past week, to help them avoid choking in the Second Test.
They are completely scared of us.

Shane Bond and Ross Taylor are the only ones I can remember who didn't shit the bed against us. Maybe Fleming too.

#Okey400

Shane Bond and Ross Taylor are the only ones I can remember who didn't s**t the bed against us. Maybe Fleming too.

#Okey400

When are we allowed to start using the other hashtag? 🤭

#Okey400

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$35 for two outlets and $25 for one.
You know you can cancel it, and get a digital AFL Membership for $240. That gets you 2 screens at $20/month

When are we allowed to start using the other hashtag? 🤭

#Okey400

Talking Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

#Okey400NoFairytaleWin ?
#Okey400TradedtoOOB ?

That sounds better.
Still not paying for the Qayo to those campaigners.

I think I've found a way around, will find out tonight.

Shane Bond and Ross Taylor are the only ones I can remember who didn't s**t the bed against us. Maybe Fleming too.

#Okey400
I like to remind NZ fans that Australia and NZ have won 6 World Cups between them :).

I like to remind NZ fans that Australia and NZ have won 6 World Cups between them :).
Did you know that ant555 and myself have got 4 Bomber Deestroy medals between us.

Did you know that ant555 and myself have got 4 Bomber Deestroy medals between us.
You, me and him have 5 between us. Even better than that Brent Harvey and I have played more than 400 AFL games between us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back