Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

TigerTee- tiggers by 55
Blue horse- Baggers by 33
Fleabane- Carlton by 34
Grey Eagle - Blues by meaning of life 42
Robertio Royal Blue- Baggers by 41
Wizard Melon - Blues by 29
Cadsky - Blues by 47

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Wiz is in charge of the prize.

when we we're in France a few years back i visited a few chocolate stores (like naturally) ...
At one, I spent around AUD$65 and got a few pieces of their delicacy.

I bet you got better value then i did DP, but for me it was a once in a lifetime experience that I just HAD to do...
I remember being in France, sitting across from the Eiffel Tower at this gorgeous patisserie. It had walls of cakes and sweets and shit the would make your mouth dribble.

I ordered a coffee and this amazing raspberry tart and ****…it was amazing! The pastry was beyond perfect, the raspberries the plumpest you’ve ever seen and the creamiest coffee.

It was perfect!

And it would want to ****ing be. After the conversion, minus the tip. I paid $47 Australian dollars for the tart and another $24 for the coffee.

When the lovely French waitress came over to take payment. I asked - where was the gold nugget?

All I got was the look of death as if I was something she stepped in by accident 🤷🏼‍♀️

TigerTee- tiggers by 55
Blue horse- Baggers by 33
Fleabane- Carlton by 34
Grey Eagle - Blues by meaning of life 42
Robertio Royal Blue- Baggers by 41
Wizard Melon - Blues by 29
Cadsky - Blues by 47

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Wiz is in charge of the prize.

Richmond up by 1 (undeservedly, though). Blues need to kick it up a gear if any of us are going to get close.

Turbo currently winning the race.

The ump is winning so far I reckon.

Harry from >50 was beautiful to see though, can’t argue that! But with Tigers down one on the bench, I’d think the blues may run them down at the stoppages over the night

when we we're in France a few years back i visited a few chocolate stores (like naturally) ...
At one, I spent around AUD$65 and got a few pieces of their delicacy.

I bet you got better value then i did DP, but for me it was a once in a lifetime experience that I just HAD to do...
Same for me. The most exciting chocolate store experience I've ever had was in Paris. So beautiful.

Richmond up by 1 (undeservedly, though). Blues need to kick it up a gear if any of us are going to get close.

Never in doubt

Same for me. The most exciting chocolate store experience I've ever had was in Paris. So beautiful.
The chocolate shops were like jewelry stores and charged the same as a jewelry store

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our players could've went into this one a bit overconfident. Still though if we hold out and get the four points then i'll be happy!

I remember being in France, sitting across from the Eiffel Tower at this gorgeous patisserie. It had walls of cakes and sweets and s**t the would make your mouth dribble.

I ordered a coffee and this amazing raspberry tart and *…it was amazing! The pastry was beyond perfect, the raspberries the plumpest you’ve ever seen and the creamiest coffee.

It was perfect!

And it would want to ******* be. After the conversion, minus the tip. I paid $47 Australian dollars for the tart and another $24 for the coffee.

When the lovely French waitress came over to take payment. I asked - where was the gold nugget?

All I got was the look of death as if I was something she stepped in by accident 🤷🏼‍♀️
we have TOO many stories from France but to me the worst experience was being charged 80Euros for the taxi to go about 4 blocks!!!

How's that footy DP??? and I'm in NSW :p
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

The chocolate shops were like jewelry stores and charged the same as a jewelry store

I like sweet stuff, but much prefer salt. The chocolate in Belgium was wonderful, but one of my greatest moments overseas was walking into a bar in Brussels and finding lambic on tap.

All of a sudden, the heavens opened up... I heard a fanfare from the sky...

1710414853999.jpeg

Nothing in the world beats Belgian ales... I can't understand why Stella Artois even exists.

I like sweet stuff, but much prefer salt. The chocolate in Belgium was wonderful, but one of my greatest moments overseas was walking into a bar in Brussels and finding lambic on tap.

All of a sudden, the heavens opened up... I heard a fanfare from the sky...

View attachment 1927986

Nothing in the world beats Belgian ales... I can't understand why Stella Artois even exists.
It’s for the wife beaters

Also, too much damned foopy talk, not enough chatter about how OOB are taking the Royals to the guillotine!

1710415047571.jpeg

Hey tigger people. Well done. You took it right up to us and even mauled our Captain and Charlie ...both had huge tiger scratches on their faces. Fierce!!!
And awful luck for a couple of your good players but you still hung in and garnered everyone's respect.
We have a bye now and will get back Weitering and Marchbank. Much needed for defence. And then hopefully Sam Walsh shortly after.
I hope you have some good replacement players and good luck for the season!

My god that was a close one! I think we went into this one a bit overconfident, but credit to the Tigers they pushed us all the way. We'll just bank the four points and move on to the next one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back