Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals eligibility will be an interesting topic of conversation here...
Not at all, rule says they must be on the list four rounds before finals. Cadsky was on their list in Round 1 - no harm no foul there.

Finals eligibility will be an interesting topic of conversation here...
Not at all

Finals Eligibility

In order to be eligible to play in finals games for a given team. A player must be on their official list at least 4 rounds prior to the end of the regular season. For example, in a 13-round season, in order for a player to be eligible to play in finals games for Team A, they must be named on Team A's official squad before the conclusion of Round 9.

18 round season. Were currently in round 14. Still 4 rounds to go. So long as I'm signed up by the conclusion of this round I'm safe.

Not at all

Finals Eligibility

In order to be eligible to play in finals games for a given team. A player must be on their official list at least 4 rounds prior to the end of the regular season. For example, in a 13-round season, in order for a player to be eligible to play in finals games for Team A, they must be named on Team A's official squad before the conclusion of Round 9.

18 round season. Were currently in round 14. Still 4 rounds to go. So long as I'm signed up by the conclusion of this round I'm safe.
🤔

Not at all

Finals Eligibility

Wrong but also correct..

You meet this already:
A player must be on their official list at least 4 rounds prior to the end of the regular season.
Good try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back