Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

A win and an admission the Simpsons suck would be fantastic
While we’re at it, Mitch Mere Marsh will also be sitting next to the lovely lady in the stands and cheering us on

A win and an admission the Simpsons suck would be fantastic
The Simpsons have sucked for years, the other part of that hopefully will come Sunday afternoon but ...

Bears suck.gif

Barring injury/suspension I should get my 3000th ever disposal this weekend (I’m on 2999).

I’m happy to be stranded on 99 career hitouts for a few more seasons . Unlike Cap I’m not ruck material . I feel sorry for whichever opponents had to face the embarrassment of conceding hitouts to 160cm (rounding up a good hair day) me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe my fat arse has been named on a wing.
Someone has to keep Chipmunk and those enormous cheeks in CHECK

Attack is the best form of defence and we rely so much on the trusty Platypus Formation around here that some fresh blood/ideas will do us good

Can't believe my fat arse has been named on a wing.
SSS - Nissan Pulsar

SSSSSS - Binary Pulsar.

Binary Pulsar = high gravity.

You're not fat amigo. You are just experiencing localised weight gain due to increased gravitational effects. I'm sure your mass is very tidy and befitting a LVB elite.

You will be an absolute ball magnet on the wing too! Nothing will get past you!

Some say it's my best feature.

View attachment 2058541
Highlights what I said about attack being the best form of defence:
-your undersized opponent will have no chance trying to tag/niggle
-the qooty will just rebound so beautifully off you so Chipmunk and RonnieRaven can steal the crumbs /chips quicker than you say Sizzler

Built for qooty

SSS - Nissan Pulsar

SSSSSS - Binary Pulsar.

Binary Pulsar = high gravity.

You're not fat amigo. You are just experiencing localised weight gain due to increased gravitational effects. I'm sure your mass is very tidy and befitting a LVB elite.

You will be an absolute ball magnet on the wing too! Nothing will get past you!
Spot on

It helps that we only just all came out of hibernation for the celebration that is Cap ‘s 150th and SSSSSS ’s debut

The challenge is going to be maintaining our “muscle” as the season goes on but with the talent and physique across the board I am backing us in to start the season strongly

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back