Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to a post match shower with Hatchy1992 this Sunday, been a while.
And this is how you know a new season is upon us...testy is raring to go. Let the good times roll ppl

Its OK SSSSSS that's just how I roll, I do my best work in the showers post match, you'll see ;)
I think you'll enjoy the Shower Karaoke, just don't drop the mic.
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

He was such amazing value. Would get under a lot of people's skin but always meant well and always had a sense of humor
He was! He used to get under the skins of the north board lol! It was quite funny to see actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So which poor sod gets to man up on this 250kg beast on debut?

View attachment 2056068

I was told there was to be no preseason.

They may well run rings around you, but it'll at least take em a while. Best shepherds in the business.

Great to be back for another season. Looking forward to getting stuck into this season for a big first match against the Bears in a battle for the hilly-Pie 4 Life Cup! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Last edited:
So I have always identified as a bear.

Not a Las Vegas bear, I don't have enough $$$ in my contract to live in Vegas.

But a Bear in my leathers, and this season "I'll be back" as the SFA's leading full forward.

View attachment 2055436

You have all been warned.

I thought that Bonzinator or Dominator would have worked well.

Oh, before I forget, since we are playing the Bears and we're at home.

giphy.gif
I'm amazed it's taken until the 5th page for this to be posted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back