Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

For some weird reason, I imagine Bonz working the Subway counter similar to this.

View attachment 2057096

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

PSA for all Dragons.

I've seen your plight at the Old Boys. Banished to the corner like a scolded dog.

COPROLITE

Clubs that have demonstrated low moral fibre and the inability to maintain the high standards expected of them within the walls of Spotswood Campus will receive the coprolite rating. Any team receiving this level of access will be refused access onto campus or its facilities including any form of change rooms. Alternative playing venue will be arranged and posted before the games scheduled date and if Coprolite teams need to change before the game we suggest they use the facilities at Qar Park. If teams of this level are found anywhere around the facility their members will be sprayed with fire hoses to remove the putrid waste.
Clubs with Coprolite Level Access: Dragons FFC

Given I have silver access to OOB I would like to advise that I am willing to rent access to any of you for a small per diem.

This 1. Allows you fine folk to mingle with the rest of us, we promote an inclusive SFA at Las Vegas... In exchange for kick backs. 2. Makes me money. 3. Thumbs our noses at Tigerturbulance and his tyrannical rule. 4. Can't stress it enough. I make money.

Yeah, look, I'll be honest and say no-one at the Dragons gives a **** about access to some shitty rooms at Spotswood.

If the Bears mean business, they'll stand with the Dragons in solidarity anyway. :thumbsu:

I'm amazed it's taken until the 5th page for this to be posted!

It's Round One, everyone's trying to get the rust out. We'll have people with RSI in this thread by Thursday night.

ChippyBet must be raking in the cash because you sure as hell aren't getting that much from the Bears.

We have a very strong currency compared with Dragon Island, that stack of Dragon Dollars is about 5 USD.

I try to do my own contribution on the cooking while Strigoi and PhenomenalV1 are on sabbatical, as they used to be the masters of the craft here.

Unless we count Bonz working the Subway counter.
As long as lamb is not on the menu, I’m involved. 🥂👍

Have to find something to protest about…being that I’m in Melbourne and all. :laughv1:

It's Round One, everyone's trying to get the rust out. We'll have people with RSI in this thread by Thursday night.

Not Round 0 ?

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First my Mobbs gets stolen
Then my next Mobbs gets stolen
AND NOW THIS GUY IS BACK?

Nope. I'm out. Cya.
No need to worry milkman, I have taken out the trash.

fat tony carrying body in sack.png

First my Mobbs gets stolen
Then my next Mobbs gets stolen
AND NOW THIS GUY IS BACK?

Nope. I'm out. Cya.
He can't be that bad.

Can he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back