Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

As suspected British royalty I frequently use all of these items in one meal.
I can confirm that, the wait staff weren't too happy with the mess you made the other night at the BnF.

chip making a mess.png

The season wasn’t even meant to have started yet.
How’s the early hibernation wake up going bears?
Its been a bit rough, I would have like a few more weeks rest at least.

bear waking up from hibernation.gif

The season wasn’t even meant to have started yet.
How’s the early hibernation wake up going bears?
Don’t shoot the Bear

We voted for a shorter season and marginally later start but others wanted the longer season, early start and resulting pre Christmas awards /finals period

Don’t shoot the Bear

We voted for a shorter season and marginally later start but others wanted the longer season, early start and resulting pre Christmas awards /finals period
So we should shoot the wider committee instead?

So we should shoot the wider committee instead?
Where can I sign up for the army?
With enough volunteers we won’t even need conscription

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you tried Spam and pineapple pizza ?
GIF by moodman

I try to do my own contribution on the cooking while Strigoi and PhenomenalV1 are on sabbatical, as they used to be the masters of the craft here.

Unless we count Bonz working the Subway counter.

I have graduated from the Subway corner (outside of providing the special sauce).

I'm now the proud owner of a massage parlour for all of your remedial needs on Dragon island.

Yes, my patients generally cannot walk the next day, but that's why the service is only offered to Dragons after game day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back