Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Audrey Nethery GIF by MOODMAN
Hi Porps, please let me know when the worst ever round of song contest is over so I can play again šŸ˜¤

Man this coming out of retirement thing is hard work, hopefully I can just slot into the forward pocket and won't be noticed. I don't wanna run laps again
I know right? Although I'm still gonna be CHB. Right?

Man this coming out of retirement thing is hard work, hopefully I can just slot into the forward pocket and won't be noticed. I don't wanna run laps again

How about I line up on you at BP and we relax with a couple of margaritas? Let everyone else do the work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about I line up on you at BP and we relax with a couple of margaritas? Let everyone else do the work!
This sounds like the perfect way for me to ease back into the SFA. I'll take your deal James Colorado

Callums_Guns, make it happen

Sober and on field is something I will NOT be come Sunday šŸ˜‚
Sundays drinks have already been picked up to celebrate our win and por_please_ya will have the drinks ready on the flight as we jet across to the colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back