Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

PhenomenalV1 and James Colorado

sumo wrestlers GIF

Practicing for their title bout. :winkv1:

A preview of week two in Paris?

ahhh, buffering ... tell that to kids these days and they'll never believe you

Kids these days, "my download speed is only 662gb per second, wtf is this shit? How am I supposed to upload my 76 tiktoks now!".

ahhh, buffering ... tell that to kids these days and they'll never believe you

Kids these days, "my download speed is only 662gb per second, wtf is this shit? How am I supposed to upload my 76 tiktoks now!".
Just gave me flashbacks to having to sit and wait 20 mins just to watch a 4 minute YouTube video.

Yes, YouTube. No more questions.

They will never understand the pain of your download stopping at 99% because all the seeds were gone lol.

They will never understand the pain of your download stopping at 99% because all the seeds were gone lol.

Or the download stopping at 99% because someone called the landline!!

Jason Bateman Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

dial-up-modem.gif

Did we just work out the real reason why Pick left the Furies 😂

Just gave me flashbacks to having to sit and wait 20 mins just to watch a 4 minute YouTube video.

Yes, YouTube. No more questions.

A mate and I waiting about 9 days for the original transformers animated movie to download. No lie.

Only to go into Target a few weeks later and find it on DVD.

The unbearable pain of this was real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.

Strigoi it's not too late to jump ship.

Clearly Itsmykarrionkross doesn't value you as much as some.

Strigs is clearly the up and coming talent of the duo, whilst you are, as always the forced fake push that will amount to nothing...

Strigs is clearly the up and coming talent of the duo, whilst you are, as always the forced fake push that will amount to nothing...

Oh My God What GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back