Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadsky did you know you have The Grim Reaper playing for you ?

[USER=171140]GreyCrow[/USER] is very keen on celebrity deaths[/B] and always amongst the Regulars posting celeb passings on the Death List General Discussion comp thread? šŸ’€ :$

I guess that's unlucky for you guys on Sunday.
It would be if the Roys had any celebritiesā€¦

#breakingnews

The Roys junper sponsor for this game will be Clive Peeters

Cause beating the Royals at the Golden Throne will be E E EAZEEEEEEEEE !

It's what we do !

#MonTheRillas

its a shame you can only find sponsors for a single game. we've got EgyptAir signed to a long term deal. I wont go into specifics of the deal but I will tell you this, if you're looking for a fantastic family holiday, then look no further than EgyptAir, Egypt's number 1 national airline.

#breakingnews

The Roys junper sponsor for this game will be Clive Peeters

Cause beating the Royals at the Golden Throne will be E E EAZEEEEEEEEE !

It's what we do !

#MonTheRillas

Its alright, we are sponsored by the Goat CHF of our times, Cliveeeeeeeeeeeeee Waterhouse

Hi everybody. As you none know, I've been sick for like 4 weeks and I am now here to contaminate all of you with more than just unbridled enthusiasm.

Season 38 is shaping up to be a season with a number. You can count on it. Or it. At least it.
Better take the next week offā€¦ just in case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its alright, we are sponsored by the Goat CHF of our times, Cliveeeeeeeeeeeeee Waterhouse

Did you know Gai Waterhouse (nee Smith) was once in a few 1970s episodes of Doctor Who with Tom Baker (The Invasion of Time)

images

She was actually very good in it as playing off cast from Time Lord Society (Shobogan) Presta .

Did you know Gai Waterhouse (nee Smith) was once in a few 1970s episodes of Doctor Who with Tom Baker (The Invasion of Time)

images

She was actually very good in it as playing off cast from Time Lord Society (Shobogan) Presta .
And trained the winner of the 1972 Derby with ā€œDalekā€

See you're holding a bottle of Chambord, don't mind the Raspberry liqueur myself. Goes well in a margarita, daiquiri or even a raspberry coulis
and three is the number of shots thou shalt imbibe. One thou shalt not quaff unless proceeding to two and three, two will not suffice, for three is the number of libations thou shalt consume. Four is right out...

See you're holding a bottle of Chambord, don't mind the Raspberry liqueur myself. Goes well in a margarita, daiquiri or even a raspberry coulis
I was going to reply to this in a manner that intended to convey a similar sentiment to that below but in light of the eloquent nature of Mr Cheeseā€™s response Iā€™ll not embarrass myself by attempting to convey it as well.
and three is the number of shots thou shalt imbibe. One thou shalt not quaff unless proceeding to two and three, two will not suffice, for three is the number of libations thou shalt consume. Four is right out...
Show offā€¦

I was going to reply to this in a manner that intended to convey a similar sentiment to that below but in light of the eloquent nature of Mr Cheeseā€™s response Iā€™ll not embarrass myself by attempting to convey it as well.

Show offā€¦
I am glad you understand because it went straight over my head and I'm not even going to try to understand it.

images

Did she too try and mark footballs with no arms?

We at the Roys eat ā€˜roo meat

The thought of Mobbs trying to chew through an over cooked bit of Roo with his false teeth is nauseating. Well done. Well done indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back