Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Baghdad.png

BAGHDAD BOMBERS OFFICIAL TEAMSHEET
S38 ROUND 1 VS GUMBIES FFC

B: Kilroy / Jabba73 / Footy Is The Win

HB: The Sultan / BLUEALLTHRU / kickthething

C: tomjoad / Bovo / mcgrath_truther

HF: Grav / Pugsley / CursingFijian

F: iDon / gab213 / KohPhi

FOLL: MayTheNorthBeWithU / snozulu / norway blue

INT: VainGlorious / PaPaPete

MILESTONES

mcgrath_truther SFA DEBUT
PaPaPete SFA DEBUT
Apologies skip I may have to use the toilet for a sec…Jesus wept! I’m not sure I can contain myself’

Does this mean you've slipped me drugs and put me on the 'medical model' or you're in the know beforehand that the campaigners are going to ban me again?

You’re secret is safe with me, if you go halves!
Well we're both Blue, so OK. But you'll have to report "hamstring awareness" so SFA can continue to operate.

I've only just got back from a week advising Kammy on the business model she should take.

However it looks like she has the plan sorted.

Well we're both Blue, so OK. But you'll have to report "hamstring awareness" so SFA can continue to operate.

I've only just got back from a week advising Kammy on the business model she should take.

However it looks like she has the plan sorted.

Let’s just let it all hang out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ball shouldn't be there too much. Just have a nap.
Bringing back my chair.

That is unless BLUEALLTHRU chucked it out due to all the food stains I put on it playing full forward. Ah, the memories

Hope my opponent Dory_77 is as slippery as a fish, if I catch them I am promising to mash them into one of the goal posts. The Gumbies will spend the rest of the game playing

1721912908699.png

Hey Wook,

I’m FB at Baghdad and for a small fee(3 cartons of MB) I’d be more than happy for you to kick 7 in a losing side ofcourse.

From Adelaide so best I can offer is a carton of West End Draught

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back