Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

This is like when Lee Matthews went forward.
Huge tactical change from Falconista moving objectively the best Mid fielder of modern times to the goal square.
Obviously I'll dominate, the question is, how will the midfield cope.
Shame they can't clone me!

Screw you! Mind you it’s just as disgusting as the only alternative! It should be law in SA that every pub should have Pirate Life and Prancing Pony on tap!
Brightstar is far and away the best brewery in Adelaide and I will not be moved on the issue. It is not a close race despite those others being pretty good

Ill do my best not to disgrace you all.

Last kicked a goal for Hackhams C Grade in the winter of 96...so im due a good one.
Pretty sure I've seen that on YouTube.

What a player!

Yeah mine didn't go bang but my ankle nearly doesn't fit in my boots it's so swollen. I had rods go in at the base of the tibia so there's cartilage damage there.

But I got signed up for one of those corporate fun runs and I'm a very competitive person with multiple guys on my team who run marathons.

I do not like losing
The best thing about running is telling people you run.
Which reminds me, did I ever tell you about the time I ran the New York marathon

OMG I did that a couple of months ago.

Went for a couple of runs and bang goes the ankle.

NEVER. GET. OLD.
That said, getting old is certainly better than the alternative.

I pity the Bombers FB this week.

Imagine having to listen to GWS Goose drone on for two hours.
2 hours? That is the abridged version!
That isn't even enough time to accurately capture the emotional rollercoaster of the lead up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing about running is telling people you run.
Which reminds me, did I ever tell you about the time I ran the New York marathon
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Running isn't even in Jabba73 list of attributes, falling asleep leaning against a post is something I consider him an expert at.
Still reckon I will get sunburn on the roof of my mouth watching all the goals floating over my head.

At least I don’t have to feign excitement when it is the opposition kicking them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back