Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to need the class of spudmaster and TheInjuryFactory to carry me in the middle. Other than that though the team has no weaknesses! Be still my beating heart.

orange caramel disney GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We NEARLY got through a whole thread without me reminding the Warriors that I am their lord and creator.
We didn't even make it halfway. In what world does getting halfway constitute being nearly got through?
The colour orange really pops. Especially for the Dutch womens handball team, which I am suddenly a huge fan of.
Is it because they're tall?

The colour orange really pops. Especially for the Dutch womens handball team, which I am suddenly a huge fan of.
Well ... it's persimmon, not orange. The common taters often say "here come the PERSIMMON PIRATES "

Well ... it's persimmon, not orange. The common taters often say "here come the PERSIMMON PIRATES "
The Samurai are also warriors. We could be the Ginger Ninjas.

Ok been infomed that the league leadership, my opponents and some of my teammates are not wanting my style of player on this forum due to my quantity of posting

I am not the same as everyone else. i don't want to be a clone of all other posters who can do lovely GIFS and stuff and i know you all enjoy those posters.

Sadly i am not liked and jsut offend.

Due to the fact i am not here to offend only to enjoy my time i must hereby offer my resignation from the SFA.

I cannot change who I am and if being me offends i am sorry.

Enjoy yourselves

We NEARLY got through a whole thread without me reminding the Warriors that I am their lord and creator.

I literally brought them into being.
Now this I want to learn about. Details please Okey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back