Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello my good friends the Warriors.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

I do feel a bit exposed this week. With no simhousery to rely on, this is the first 50/50 game I've played against the Warriors.
I've never lost to the Warriors and don't plan on starting this week

hope there is no way to fact check this.

Just pissed in the sink at work in a show of solidarity with the Dockers' flight plight last week.
What's the splashback like on a sink piss? I imagine it'd be pretty violent and you pretty much walk out looking like you've entered a wet t-shirt contest

I do feel a bit exposed this week. With no simhousery to rely on, this is the first 50/50 game I've played against the Warriors.

Rats don’t wear pants

What's the splashback like on a sink piss? I imagine it'd be pretty violent and you pretty much walk out looking like you've entered a wet t-shirt contest
Depends on the angle and the velocity. Or so I've heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't know mate, but any ideas how to get rid of these sink grill marks? My japs eye is looking like an internment camp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back