Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

come in lisa simpson GIF
where are we going?

The oldest verified person in history was Jeanne Louise Calment who lived in Arles, France from 21/02/1875 to 4/08/1997, making her 122 years and 164 days old when she died.
She was able to start drinking when the Boer War was on, she was in her "mid-life crisis" stage during WWI, she was able to retire during WWII. She witnessed humans going from learning to fly planes to landing on the moon plus the rise and fall of the Soviet Union. She was born when the 3rd President of France was in charge and passed away when the 22nd was in control. She also managed to live long enough to see the release of Belgian techno-pop anthem "Pump up the Jam".

For anyone interested Margin Mania starts this round

IMG_0629.jpeg
The spirit world wishes to convey the following: 'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife'.

The spirit world wishes to convey the following: 'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife'.
Is this you telling us to go outside and touch grass or are you off your meds again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_0762.jpeg
Marriage? Pfft. I have more important things to consider. Now where was I? It was on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils. With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, I collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet.

When 3KZ is Football forgot to take his pills at Breakfast.
1725431777384.jpeg
'In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. '

When did the thread turn into a Buster Keaton film?
When did they start believing charlatans and mistrusting the seer of seers, the prognostigator of prognostigators, RJB
Screenshot_20240904_164402_Chrome.jpg

Repairs complete and I didn't die, huzzah!

Mind you when I was 20 feet in the air on a ladder with a sheet of polycarbonate in one hand and a tek screw gun in the other and the wind picked up I was glad I wore my extra heavy duty underpants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back