Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Get one English cabbage, remove the core and submerge in boiling water for 30 seconds or until leaves slightly soften. Unpeel each softened individual leaf with care to ensure it doesn't tear or rip. Lay 3-4 cabbage softened leaves over each other so they form a little pouch. Place low salt spam in the pouch, with some chopped onion, chopped tomato and chopped fresh chillies. Cover with coconut milk just enough to submerge the spam. Wrap the cabbage leaves over the top to seal and then wrap in tin foil.

Repeat until all the cabbage leaves are exhausted.

Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.

You will now have some genuine spam land mines that can be effectively used to bring down Pacific Island Zombies when the apocalypse comes upon us.

Copy this recipe and keep somewhere safe and easily retrieved. It's a life saver.

Whatever you do, never sprinkle kava sediment in your garden. This will only accelerate your ugly demise.
I just put on 2kgs reading this recipe!!!

Hopefully. I love nothing more then a Warriors disasterclass 🥰

Three things in life are certain:

Death

Taxes

Warriors stinking it up as a placeholder team until Hoos and I sober up and make The Malibu Achievers.

Hopefully. I love nothing more then a Warriors disasterclass 🥰

Here to support the Rats on their road to second place behind the OOB and definitely not here bored on bye week trying to win secret points from Dinsdale

You know the rules.

You tag me and I will increase the level of garbage being posted in a match thread 🥰

King Tenz - have you told these two groups how you DOMINATED the Grand Final to steer us home to victory yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Tenz - have you told these two groups how you DOMINATED the Grand Final to steer us home to victory yet?
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Here to support the Rats on their road to second place behind the OOB and definitely not here bored on bye week trying to win secret points from Dinsdale
Already in your head playing mind games by myself

Oh you mean the day I kicked 5 against these campaigners to win the season 37 SFA grand final? What a magical day 🥰

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Already in your head playing mind games by myself

I can't wait to put in a bit of effort for like 3 rounds, no effort for the rest - then claim faux outrage when I score 0 secret points

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back