Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate a return to the glory days could be in the mix. The Old Boy's are shaking in their blazers.
I'm led to believe that the Old Boys are trying for #cup2spoon2cup2spoon this season - it'd be an incredible achievement.....

I have been dormant for years yet here I am. The time for the silent has risen. Today we make a whimper!
I'm liking the cut of your jib.

I'm led to believe that the Old Boys are trying for #cup2spoon2cup2spoon this season - it'd be an incredible achievement.....
The new sim update hot on the heels of the crowdsurf debacle has outlawed all dickheads, so bad luck for the Oofs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not that lucky.
All our staff get poached. Surely he goes right?

secret smell GIF

I slip them some whiskey and then they fall asleep. Works every time
Reminds me of the guy giving a lecture on the evils of alcohol. He's got 2 glasses on his desk - one containing water, and the other whiskey. He drops a live worm into each glass: the worm in the water is swimming around having a good time, while the worm in the whiskey shrivels up and dies. He says to his audience, "What's the moral of the story here?"

Some comedian at the back of the room says, "If you're having trouble with worms, drink whiskey."

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back