Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it’s a new season and we have to earn our way back to the pointy end of the season. It won’t happen automatically.

I reckon we have assembled one of the best lists in the competition.

After a productive off-season, I’m looking forward to what us Rats can achieve on and off the field.
Off field I will be drinking at the bar and eating lots of pizza

Did you know:

If you rearrange the letters in Swamprats, you get SpamRatsW, so that bodes well for Raz.

Similarly, if you rearrange the letters in damicky, you get GrandFinalLosertwice 🤗
We only here to have fun truly . Winning or losing is only the onfield , off field we party party

Opening day of s38 has been unhinged. Raz is making the rookie versions of Gralin / King Tenz look inactive.
I don't know what the record number of posts by a rookie is, but it may be under threat by the end of round 7.

Did you know:

If you rearrange the letters in Swamprats, you get SpamRatsW, so that bodes well for Raz.

Similarly, if you rearrange the letters in damicky, you get GrandFinalLosertwice 🤗

I prefer SOOWinnerTwice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried . But doesn’t seem to work for me .

I clicked the +quote button on a few posts but what do I do next to actually reply ?
Screenshot_20240723-124235_Firefox.jpg

Surely winning 3 in 4 years makes us a dynasty? Teams like the warriors and phawks would be fuming!

Yes, it would

tiger yawn GIF

No one knew though, even surprisingly the bloke that recruited him, I've seen the receipts.

Even from our perspective this whole thing has turned out pretty boring and clearcut. Banned bloke tries pulling the wool over everyone's eyes including his new team, gets caught eventually, banned again.

If there's a precedent for punishing a club for unknowingly fielding a perma'd elias by all means throw the book at us.

Another 20 showdown wins in a row would be nice at least.

Dont forget dancing with the fans

Rock and roll !!!

Yes I hoping Fremantle can finally win a derby we supposed to win

Yes, it would

tiger yawn GIF
Ok thanks for that info . Not sure if it truly useful though will have to work out how to use it properly

I do feel a bit exposed this week. With no simhousery to rely on, this is the first 50/50 game I've played against the Warriors.
It was all a ruse you pathetic little ant! Every single thing that’s happened to you over the off-season was orchestrated by ME and my INSANE mind! The whole thing cost me 750,000 dollars and over 8 months of planning, just to lead you right here into the palm of my hands.

You will finally have a second loss against the Warriors MWAHAHAHAHA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back