Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok thanks for that info . Not sure if it truly useful though will have to work out how to use it properly
Thanks for tagging me into this shitehole

From what I have seen recently, The Warriors new shtick is The Sim Doesn’t Matter

Is that correct?
Nothing new about it my rodent friend. For many seasons now we have concentrated our focus on the things that are within our control. Having a dice land on the side you want may be nice, and we have individually had our share of such events, but I value being adjudged the team that others most enjoy posting against and being the club to have won the most beez trophies higher than the outcome of a 20 year old simulation program.

This is from two seasons ago at least.

Wazzas s36 team photo.png

Nothing new about it my rodent friend. For many seasons now we have concentrated our focus on the things that are within our control. Having a dice land on the side you want may be nice, and we have individually had our share of such events, but I value being adjudged the team that others most enjoy posting against and being the club to have won the most beez trophies higher than the outcome of a 20 year old simulation program.

View attachment 2056548
Winning best posting team from your peers is exponentially more prestigious than the equivalent of winning bingo night at the RSL.

Winning best posting team from your peers is exponentially more prestigious than the equivalent of winning bingo night at the RSL.
Damnit now I want a meat tray.

Ok thanks for that info . Not sure if it truly useful though will have to work out how to use it properly

200w.gif

It was all a ruse you pathetic little ant! Every single thing that’s happened to you over the off-season was orchestrated by ME and my INSANE mind! The whole thing cost me 750,000 dollars and over 8 months of planning, just to lead you right here into the palm of my hands.

You will finally have a second loss against the Warriors MWAHAHAHAHA!
Tempting sim fate as a Warrior? Brave.

Proposition to make this clash the Meat Tray Cup? I have a good feeling about this one.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke
Was gonna suggest Meat Shield Cup, but this will do nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2056548
All good things come to those who wait - unless you barrack for St. Kilda.

I think what you're trying to say is this thread is a garden and the posters are assholes?

Except for us esteemed gentleman of course.
Of course.

I actually meant the AFL industry being the garden of assholes, lol.

That is what Tonga Bob just said … using different/ less words

It would be nice if you could have success on & off the field

View attachment 2056548
Wait, the games as simulation? I feel like that was a salient piece of information that could have been passed on... I've been cutting my carbs all week for nothing! Not to mention the money wasted on the ab roller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back