Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

English fans are sometimes the best. if only they could get rid of the yobbos who turn to violence sometimes

But love english CHANTS
Unpopular opinion - I love the Barmy Army. My favourite is a little song they made up about Muttiah Muralitharan when the Poms toured Sri Lanka one year:

Bowl, bowl, bowl the ball
Gently down the seam
Murali Murali Murali Murali
Chucks it like a dream

Throw, throw, throw the ball
Gently through the air
Here comes Darryl Hair

NO BALL!!!

Potato here has 2 weeks off work for the Olympics coming up which unfortunately means burning the candle at both ends work wise this week to ensure I don't get pestered with stupid, inane calls during my break, so please forgive the lack of activity in advance.

What Event(s) are you competing in?

Unpopular opinion - I love the Barmy Army. My favourite is a little song they made up about Muttiah Muralitharan when the Poms toured Sri Lanka one year:

Bowl, bowl, bowl the ball
Gently down the seam
Chucks it like a dream

Throw, throw, throw the ball
Gently through the air
Here comes Darryl Hair

NO BALL!!!
I have material to work with here vyt choosing to let it go through to the keeper.

Happy 60th Birthday for next week Phil - you'll be the life of the party in the qooty retirement village.
I sank my teeth into a steak last week, and they stayed there......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy everybody!

Never expected to be 27 pages behind on a Tuesday :eekv1: You've all come out firing off of a strong preseason it would seem.

Hopefully everyone has stayed fit and healthy during the off-season shenanigans.

Potato here has 2 weeks off work for the Olympics coming up which unfortunately means burning the candle at both ends work wise this week to ensure I don't get pestered with stupid, inane calls during my break, so please forgive the lack of activity in advance.

Welcome to all the new faces, and old faces in new colours for S38 :beercheers:
The qolympics eh?

I'll probably watch the women's pole vault and beach volleyball and that'll do me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back