Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be the first time in history that nobody gets DinsPoints.
Sad Bad Day GIF by Laff

Cool well no offense . but i dont even know who the "TEAMFLOGS" are what are the supposd to look into etc.

I am here . i post . i enjoy myself

Stick me on Block if you dont enjoy.

But there are no rules i have seen on how many posts i can make

So onwards and upwards and please give your dinspoints to any one esle you like

As all contests are popularity contests those who are not liked by the judges dont win
And i not here to win
How could a termite offend me?

Embarrassingly I don't know who that is. I blame this thread. My SBS broadcaster knowledge is limited to Les Murray and Lee Lin Chin.
It’s from a comedy show in the 90’s , full frontal/fast forward

It’s from a comedy show in the 90’s , full frontal/fast forward
There's an episode on YouTube, I'll have to give it a go!

Got to love old tv shows popping up there. An episode of Fat Pizza was in my suggestions recently. It's... not quite the pinnacle of comedy I remembered it to be.

What is the morning glory position?
I always thought morning glory was just morning wood.
unlikely. i never remember an avatar .
Oh, you'll remember.
Purple7x08_24 could write a best-selling epic about this thread I'm sure.
"Hi ChatGPT, please write a narrative about an exuberant young dragon who has discovered what he believes to be the land of milk and honey, until he soon has to face the harsh realities of his hostile enemies".

it is captain obvious but I was just trying to be funny.

Anyway this is the coolest morning glory and it only happens in a few locations in the world, hopefully I get to experience it one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's an episode on YouTube, I'll have to give it a go!

Got to love old tv shows popping up there. An episode of Fat Pizza was in my suggestions recently. It's... not quite the pinnacle of comedy I remembered it to be.

Yes from Fast Forward.

Also have a look at Tim and Debbie from Australia, you're standing in it

Oh, you'll remember.

"Hi ChatGPT, please write a narrative about an exuberant young dragon who has discovered what he believes to be the land of milk and honey, until he soon has to face the harsh realities of his hostile enemies".
hmm who are those harsh enemies

on the field SFA players. sure will be fun

Off field posters who are cleverer and meaner than me. yep they will do lots and say lots to me and i will cry , then shake my head and sadly come back for more/ it just like school

Oh, you'll remember.

Phwoar, that multi-quote usage!

I heard all the dragon cosplay hoes dig multi-quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back