Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wosh gets a discount. Every third foot pic is free.

282481.jpg
You have three feet?
1721903584669.jpeg

Surely a debuting rookie gets an invite to the big feed.
Absolutely!

One day I'm certain we'll all assemble at the extensive property that is chez Wosh.

It'll be a slap up feed that day.

Some dirty bastard has given me some kind of illness. At this point I am 100% sure that the Wonders sent someone to my workplace to infect me with whatever disease this is. I have tested for Covid, it was negative. This leads me to believe the only reasonable explanation for getting sick, just a few days away from my debut is that Wonders lab has concocted some kind disease aimed specifically at debutants.

Some dirty bastard has given me some kind of illness. At this point I am 100% sure that the Wonders sent someone to my workplace to infect me with whatever disease this is. I have tested for Covid, it was negative. This leads me to believe the only reasonable explanation for getting sick, just a few days away from my debut is that Wonders lab has concocted some kind disease aimed specifically at debutants.
Hopefully it's just a common qold

You're the team that has more than one person under the weather at the moment!

200.gif

Do we really want to start letting the (likely) truth getting in the way of a good story.
p4p1 lay in the hospital bed while the priest was performing the last rites and his family was crying and begging him not to die

He thought stuff this my fans have paid good money to see my show.

So he said can it father I've got a game to win.

And win he did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were you making?

Pasta and home made napolitana sauce in the moginie household tonight.
Crowys av for when we win on Sunday :)
BUT as a matter of fact I have just put a huge chocolate cake in the oven which I’m decorating for a party on Saturday!

You know me so well, if I’m not here I’m cooking some shit :D

You're the team that has more than one person under the weather at the moment!
Weak immune systems and delusions that there's germ warfare in qooty. Sick!
Blaming another team that they're not fit to play is ridiculous.

Weak immune systems and delusions that there's germ warfare in qooty. Sick!
Blaming another team that they're not fit to play is ridiculous.
Do you need another Cookie Monster song?

GUH would have something to say about that.

He wasn't a Zappa fan.

Me, on the other hand....

FYI I'm sure he wasn't a Sesame St fan either.
He appreciated musical theatre though:
"Toga Productions. There has been a great turn up of Bombers to cast for roles in the forthcoming hit, MeatShields the Musical: Pucker Up for Putin. " GUH courtesy of BLUEALLTHRU

FYI I'm sure he wasn't a Sesame St fan either.
He appreciated musical theatre though:
"Toga Productions. There has been a great turn up of Bombers to cast for roles in the forthcoming hit, MeatShields the Musical: Pucker Up for Putin. " GUH courtesy of BLUEALLTHRU
He had an incredible ability to blow posters out of the water, such was his humour and razor sharp wit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back