Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

He had an incredible ability to blow posters out of the water, such was his humour and razor sharp wit!
A master at the targeted 'Depth Charge'.
I hope you don't mind me quoting the above BAT....Horrie made me do it....I saw the oppo ;)

Hey jmoo wan bring that feistiness in here and taunt some wonders
elmo awww GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI: Heedless just going through a few of GUH's recent postings and found this from late June, so I thought he'd want me to post it here seeing as he is playing his last game Sunday.......he tagged you in it.

"Pity our old friends like Headless sante sausageroll et al have not yet popped by to relive the Dees double loss." GUH 28/6/24

Some dirty bastard has given me some kind of illness. At this point I am 100% sure that the Wonders sent someone to my workplace to infect me with whatever disease this is. I have tested for Covid, it was negative. This leads me to believe the only reasonable explanation for getting sick, just a few days away from my debut is that Wonders lab has concocted some kind disease aimed specifically at debutants.
Rookies getting sick before playing a single game, we would not stand for this at the Wonders.

Giant YoYo please stay healthy or I am going to look like a fool 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back