Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Get well soon cooney 🍻

working from home chilling GIF
Haha thank ya!

Excellent!

Glad to be of service, especially when you are about to face the joys of Kingsford Smith or Mascot airport.

I've found that the occasional giggle releases the tension when there.

Long queues at check-in/bag drop and delayed flight, thankfully only by about 15 minutes.

Nothing's going to stop me from getting to the game, nothing!!!

In saying that, I've landed to a sunny morning currently at Tullamarine. Left a rainy and cloudy Sydney to a sunny Melbourne, wasn't expecting that! :D

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

This thread has been a great giggle plus cluttering up the thread with my posts helps too :)

What do we do if somebody wants to come off the ground via the interchange? Send them back on?
I’m not giving up my position this week. Let them suffer.

Sorry for clogging up the thread with multiple posts by yours truly.
Part is I'm making up for lost time for lack of posts yesterday and the other part is that I'm half asleep and forgot to multi quote.
(It's mostly the latter, half asleep and forgot to multi quote 🫣)
(Sorry for clogging up the thread with yet another post but I'm just so happy to be here 🤗 :D)
You are not clogging up the thread at all :) Post how you want we are not the posting police! Some people talk a lot some not so much, as long as you enjoy the League and feel welcome that’s all that matters. It's just a game but the great community here is why we stay 🤙🏻

In saying that, I've landed to a sunny morning currently at Tullamarine. Left a rainy and cloudy Sydney to a sunny Melbourne, wasn't expecting that! :D
Cloud has cleared the southern end of Sydney.
100% Sunny here.
A Glorious day now.

Yeah it was a crazy time, peak content that the league lived off it for like at least two weeks.

Shame i forgot the details to the Sterge account

I could really use some of his ideas for this years rookie PM
Rookie PMs

IMG_9112.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon there might have been one or two in the eighteen years I spent there.

An awful lot of shït ones though.....
I go there begrudgingly for events but I never spend more than 24 hours there. I shudder at the thought that people actually like living there.

I go there begrudgingly for events but I never spend more than 24 hours there. I shudder at the thought that people actually like living there.
After the 18 years there I spent a fabulous year in Newcastle before moving on. It was like chalk and cheese. I loved it there. Better beaches too. 😉

Game is this sunday?
Presently travelling with the fam and internet is painful..
Game this Sunday jezzajay travel well

For yours and everyone else's information the current state of play in this momentous occassion in the Wonders history of matches:
The last game for Grand Uncle Horrace & the 700th match for the foundational league club, the West Coast Wonders.

Come Sunday Grand Uncle Horace will lead the team out in his trusty chariot through the 700th banner,
there will be a guard of honour for Horrie's last run out by organised by BLUEALLTHRU see;
with assistance from Callums_Guns and I hope Ticky009 will be bringing the Bloods from their thread in droves as many have expressed interest.

The Bombers are celebrating Horrie's passing by retiring their 'Number One Ticket Holder' position that Horrie held, in honour of their great friend and thorn Jabba & Pugsley
Kilroy has annouced that there will be a special edition of “Horrie Tribute” on GuerrillaRadio at 9pm tonight and I'm sure he will be posting the link to that on this thread for everyone here so they can don their toga's, charge their goblets to toast Horrie while kicking back to enjoy the tunes.

The Wonders management team have been working on the Wonders tribute and that will be annouced by our Captain AnUltimateRessie anon.

Look forward to seeing you all on the field of dreams, when the Wonders will be bringing their all for our Champion of Champion, Grand Uncle Horrace as he 'Shakes Down The Thunder' in his last game for the Wonders & the Sweet FA.

After the 18 years there I spent a fabulous year in Newcastle before moving on. It was like chalk and cheese. I loved it there. Better beaches too. 😉
My one year in Newcastle was also a pearler. Certainly better than the almost five years I've lived in the Cold Hole we call the capital!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back