Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper Connolly going well down the order for WA, looks a natural stroke player. Neser with 5 for has to be one of the unluckiest bowlers ever.
Agree on both counts here, Connolly will be a handy all rounder for Australia for years to come, Neser just so unlucky he hasn’t more opportunities. The Victorians are going nicely which I’m pleased about

You can't beat a Weber BBQ or kettle as the yanks say. Cooking meat slowly over beads is just sensational and very hard to **** it up!
Absolutely, I love my BabyQ. Comes with me everywhere haha

The wooden spoon is a trophy.

It may be a kind of participation trophy, we will still display it proudly with the one from last season.

It takes a lot of effort to lose convincingly given him poor some of the teams are.
Does it come with a badge?? Asking for a friend.

Hey Jatz
Hows ya crackers doing? 👋🏻View attachment 2135938
Well my wife is expecting our second child any day now so I'd have to say...

Amazon Studios Beverly GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Honestly Grav , I do try:) I just like watching you make a dick out of self:) I am easily entertained.
Bwahahaha, seeing this is a kid friendly site, so I can’t say it.

IMG_9846.gif

He was talking about his drink, pretty sure
no booze for me currently due to illness

maybe on the weekend if I make a recovery by then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dog was kind enough to remind me it was breakfast time this morning by laying on my head. He is a German Shepard x Am Staff it was not comfortable. But to prove I am the boss, I forced myself to lay like that with him for another half hour while I tried to sleep. It wasn't a good call on my part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back