Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical thing a West Aussie would say.
How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

A few years back at work, this was brought in for a very short time. I work in trade retail, so every second word probably begins with F & all customers are me mate. Anyhow I was being very polite to a tradie after finding out I couldn’t call him mate, with the yes sir, no sir propaganda. “What the F*** wrong with you Grav, what’s this bullshit” he asked. When I told him I couldn’t call him mate, but they haven’t stopped me calling you arseh*le yet, so that’s what he was called for a couple of weeks. True story 🤣

A few years back at work, this was brought in for a very short time. I work in trade retail, so every second word probably begins with F & all customers are me mate. Anyhow I was being very polite to a tradie after finding out I couldn’t call him mate, with the yes sir, no sir propaganda. “What the F*** wrong with you Grav, what’s this bullshit” he asked. When I told him I couldn’t call him mate, but they haven’t stopped me calling you arseh*le yet, so that’s what he was called for a couple of weeks. True story 🤣
It's really the biggest load of rubbish I've heard in quite some time and UnAustralian!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the period of around 8 months I learnt every constellation in the southern hemisphere from other side of a hill around 20 minutes from my hometown (to shield town lights), each time with only my car, a deckchair, a good reference book, a torch, and a couple of Coopers Stout longnecks.
Beautiful.

The Pale is getting a bit of a hammering today.

Sooner or later, I'll be that old person he's tripping over.

Tripping may or may not be a bad thing........
We're all on our way to being tripped over by tgrs

It is inevitable

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back