Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugsley is never the problem.

He’s the solution to the problem.

Most likely a problem he caused. (He humps a lot of things, mostly chair legs and Camelias)

He’s the solution.

A gentleman and a scholar, he is, my Pugnacious is.

A problem? PROBLEM?!

Pfft.

He’s my mate, and a great one at that.

You wash your mouth out with pineapple, ma’ate, you wash it good.

Don’t threaten me with a good time

Next you’ll be saying cut up a watermelon and add it to the pineapple and I’ll say ok

Actual reenactment of me and one of my year 9 teachers.
You are better than me… kids are arseholes! Especially 8-9 yo old girls…. My daughter is mean! 😂

She scores my food!
She tells me what I wear looks crap!

If I want to feel shit about myself.. I just ask my daughter do I look good in this? 😂

But man! I could squish the life out of her I love her that much 😂

Don’t threaten me with a good time

Next you’ll be saying cut up a watermelon and add it to the pineapple and I’ll say ok
Fruit cocktail???

Doubt that.

Crude oil and bacon would still be horrific.

Why do you turn the Sweet FA into a house of lies, Jabba?

Crude oil with bacon definitely tastes better than crude oil without.

And i don't think its unusual.

Black gold, texas tea.

minnesota-cooking-deep-fryer-oil-changing.webp

Now you’re really twisting my arm

Just remember it was under duress
Yep! I can see you wincing in pain… pretty sure you’re holding my hand and we are skipping along merrily but you do you xx

Not necessarily alive, CursingFijian uses most of them in the lovo as we have many mouths to feed.
No lovo this week! I’m going with a seafood theme.

IMG_1507.jpeg IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1499.jpeg

Normally we wouldn’t put on such a lavish spread. But with Headless there’s one less mouth to feed.

You have not met @sante have you?
In defense of most posters in the Sweet it's hard to meet/notice the useless campaigner as he's hardly around. When posting gets distracted or loses concentration if the wind changes or a fly passes near him. In defense of sante though is Emu's aren't the smartest animal on the Ark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back