Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

dream on apple GIF by Paul McCartney

Get it! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki
Someone stuck their hand up a frog’s butt again

Someone stuck their hand up a frog’s butt again
I HAVE NEVER OUTED YOUR FETISHES!!!!

WHY OUT MINE???

FYI everyone - he does weird shit to bacon
miss piggy muppets GIF

I have set myself a calendar reminder to tag Headless at 10:24am on the 11th of October, 2024, posting on the popular social networking forum ModeratelySizedFooty.Com, in a match thread containing posters from the Mount Buller Demons and the Baghdad Bombers.

This is me doing that.

I have set myself a calendar reminder to tag Headless at 10:24am on the 11th of October, 2024, posting on the popular social networking forum ModeratelySizedFooty.Com, in a match thread containing posters from the Mount Buller Demons and the Baghdad Bombers.

This is me doing that.
You've always been timely, Antonio!

4/24 chasing 365 to win philreich. Ya reckon we're a chance? Ya reckon we won't last until lunch?
LOL there's more chance of Pakistan beating England. Geez those Deadbacks are useless!!!

Last edited:
Given that there is clear and evident Proper Gander sized hole in this match thread, I thought I’d pay tribute to one of my favourite Demons of all time by retelling the tale of our first couple of encounters.

The first one was fiery, fiery enough that I actually apologised to her via PM, such was the fashion in that particular period of the SFA.

Over time we grew to enjoy each others posting styles, and she also was the creator of the iconic Club Room thread “SFA Pets”.

She even (reluctantly) allowed me to display my cat-like affection towards her on occasion (reluctantly)

giphy.gif

Good times. She will be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

I think it could be a day for ranting hey?

But here’s a question… why must people put their filthy hands all over my clean glass when there are handles in plain view for useful door opening procedures??

Legit! I’ve got a 4 story building today and every floor has glass doors and every glass door has someone’s filthy hand prints on them… like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

What happened to using your elbows and covid safety practices and shit?

I spend more time cleaning glass then any other bloody job and I find it the most boring , monotonous and time consuming job everrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And it doesn’t matter how clean you get it… stand back that 3-5 metres and I shit you not - finger prints start appearing from no where!?

**** finger prints!
I say cut all fingers off at the knuckle! 🤬

Rant over hee hee

Given that there is clear and evident Proper Gander sized hole in this match thread, I thought I’d pay tribute to one of my favourite Demons of all time by retelling the tale of our first couple of encounters.

The first one was fiery, fiery enough that I actually apologised to her via PM, such was the fashion in that particular period of the SFA.

Over time we grew to enjoy each others posting styles, and she also was the creator of the iconic Club Room thread “SFA Pets”.

She even (reluctantly) allowed me to display my cat-like affection towards her on occasion (reluctantly)

View attachment 2137881

Good times. She will be missed.
She certainly is. And definitely will be.

The effect on national security would be more positive with Osama bin Laden in charge 🥴.
Yep. The idea that clubland is important and relevant. The zones for Adelaide grade have to be completely redrawn but nobody dares address that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back