Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You are better than me… kids are arseholes! Especially 8-9 yo old girls…. My daughter is mean! 😂

She scores my food!
She tells me what I wear looks crap!

If I want to feel shit about myself.. I just ask my daughter do I look good in this? 😂

But man! I could squish the life out of her I love her that much 😂
Kids keep you grounded so you don't get a big head.

Jabba Jnr was giving me shit at cricket training one night. Took it for a little while then told him he was being a bit too cheeky given I was going home to sleep with his mum.

There was dead silence for about 3 seconds while everyone processed what I said ... then it erupted.

Doubt that.

Crude oil and bacon would still be horrific.

Why do you turn the Sweet FA into a house of lies, Jabba?
Better than crude oil on its own ...

Jabba Jnr was giving me shit at cricket training one night. Took it for a little while then told him he was being a bit too cheeky given I was going home to sleep with his mum.

There was dead silence for about 3 seconds while everyone processed what I said ... then it erupted.
You mean mean man lol

1 pig surely equals 100 goat. I have eaten both and that is the exchange rate I would think is correct.
1000 goats instead of 10 pigs might be acceptable.

1000 goats instead of 10 pigs might be acceptable.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

LEAD US OUT SKIP!

Lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I wasn’t raised with them and I’m 6 years older than my older sister, so it wasn’t constant. So I am lucky in that regard. My brothers who lived with them and my mum though, as well as each other, did not escape their fate.
My sister and I are 15 mths apart and we are like chalk and cheese!

She’s the golden child and I’m the middle child so we’ll just leave that there! 😂 but man… we had some doozies! I think I even put a hole in her bedroom door trying to get to the bitch one sunny balmy summer day!
(with a chair fyi)
Just incase you thought it was a scene from a movie!!!!
Scream Running GIF by Amazon Prime Video

My sister and I are 15 mths apart and we are like chalk and cheese!

She’s the golden child and I’m the middle child so we’ll just leave that there! 😂 but man… we had some doozies! I think I even put a hole in her bedroom door trying to get to the bitch one sunny balmy summer day!
(with a chair fyi)
Just incase you thought it was a scene from a movie!!!!
Scream Running GIF by Amazon Prime Video
A hole in a door with a chair, Scythe94 Bluelegs - this sounds vaguely familiar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back