Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

If Smartys Power is bowling, there's a fair chance of a win.

What if I was bowling cats?

Close Up Flirting GIF

Love is love.
Oh there’s no doubting that my friend.

The issue I take with your particular brand of poultry love is the uncomfortable situation you put me in every time you want a charcoal chicken.

There’s a picture of you outside of every chook shop within a 25km radius with the sternest of warnings attached:

IMG_4329.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2138221
I got some jeans you can borrow to go with your new Bombers Guernsey DemurePrincess
Oh thanks! Cute 🥰 But don’t get too carried away yet Mrs Turbo!

You only saw the first submission for a Guernsey change.. I have another 48 submissions that Jabba73 is sorting through!

The possibilities are bloody endless with guernsey design… Unicorns, purple eggplants, Stars and Stripes, another has turtles… my fave is the smokin roast chicken….
Anyways….. IF and WHEN we change… the Old Boys won’t be the first to know! 😉😜

Oh there’s no doubting that my friend.

The issue I take with your particular brand of poultry love is the uncomfortable situation you put me in every time you want a charcoal chicken.

There’s a picture of you outside of every chook shop within a 25km radius with the sternest of warnings attached:

View attachment 2138202

Wait...what...

You EAT chickens?

200w-33.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back