Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Be a soccer mum they said….

Yeah well! Nobody mentioned 7pm games on a Friday night at a field with that many bugs flapping around that I now don’t need friggin dinner and I’ve had to put my glasses on even though I’m short sighted only bc the bugs keep flying into my open bloody eyes.. and the girls my kid plays with is in a the ‘clique group’ meaning DP does not exactly fit into the…. well they think they are cool but I think I’m way cooler… anyway…. I need this done bc I can hear my wine calling from my fridge and I live 4 kms away from the field!

Omg! The bugs are the size of flying horses
Excited Freak Out GIF

Last edited:

Yeah well! Nobody mentioned 7pm games on a Friday night at a field with that many bugs flapping around that I now don’t need friggin dinner and I’ve had to put my glasses on even though I’m short sighted only bc the bugs keep flying into my open bloody eyes.. and the girls my kid plays with is in a the ‘clique group’ meaning DP does not exactly fit into the…. well they think they are cool but I think I’m way cooler… anyway…. I need this done bc I can hear my wine calling from my fridge and I live 4 kms away from the field!

Omg! The bugs are size size of flying horses
Excited Freak Out GIF
Be grateful that it's not raining.

We know how well you cope with that too.

Omg! The bugs are size size of flying horses
Excited Freak Out GIF
Sounds like you’re playing …

IMG_6051.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difficult to play soccer that way, but you do you.
Mate! My shower currently spits water in my face when I don’t want it too bc it needs some plumbing attention so being in the elements for fun…. getting wet! Ewwwwww! Noooooooo!
Yuckyyyyyyyyyy

Mate! My shower currently spits water in my face when I don’t want it too bc it needs some plumbing attention so being in the elements for fun…. getting wet! Ewwwwww! Noooooooo!
Yuckyyyyyyyyyy
So both a DemurePrincess and a DramaPrincess?

I hope you are better at plumbing than putting a table together
SHUT UP YOU! The photo has been deleted incase you wish to use it against me as evidence when someone dies from a table collapse 😂

Disregard…. Just found the bar
You count the half bottle of wine from 3 years ago that rolled under the seat "the bar".

Fair enough, you go girl!

You count the half bottle of wine from 3 years ago that rolled under the seat "the bar".

Fair enough, you go girl!
Cheeky bitch 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back