Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact. Darling got traded for 67 which is U2tigers qooty iq.

An IQ of 67 means someone has severe learning issues
FFS Dingster you have gone and done it now,
Bono has feelings you know
1728302800512.png

Do you think we should check if U2tigers can breath or just leave him to it

1728302878348.png

Breaking news. Just minutes into the new match thread and moved have been made to silence Ding after several attacks on U2tigers. I will not back down. Bono victory demands dedication.

U2tigers will have to pass the fire walk test in front of the whole team before his selection is RATified. Stay tuned.
1728302831588.jpeg

Seething Shadow And Bone GIF by NETFLIX

Hello Swamprats, you can thank me later for being a big part of your upcoming win this week.

Every Qooty I touch turns to goals for the opposition

U2tigers walks into a bar after a long day at work and orders a drink. As he sits there, mulling over his day, he hears a high-pitched voice say, "That shirt looks great on you!”
Bono looks around, doesn’t see anything, and returns to his drink thinking nothing more of it. But then, a moment later, the voice returns, this time offering, “You seem like a really cool guy!”
Again, Bono looks around, sees nothing, and returns to his drink, wondering if he should get checked out by a professional. Finally, when his nerves have cooled and he believes the voice is gone, he hears, “I bet your parents are really proud of you!”
He slams down his drink and looks around wildly. Frustrated and finding no possible source of the voice, he calls over the bartender. He says, “Hey Elton Johns Wig What’s that voice I keep hearing?”
“Oh, those are the peanuts,” the Wig replies. “They’re complimentary.”

Hey, Swampies, does Rodney Dangerfield get a match these days?

I'd like to challenge him in whos the worst Qootballer.

I know he came good for a while, but I reckon my worst could beat him at his worst these days.

How many rounds do we have left this season?

how many rounds do I have to endure the wrath of the Qooty Gods?

Even worse how long do I have to be the punchline of my teams jokes?

You'd at least think my Team mates would be supportive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES WIZ, I KNOW I MISSED POST #2

All times local to me:

6:28am - damicky posts the match thread
6:29am - thewizardmelon starts messing with my melon
8:48am - I bother to look at my BF alerts, the match thread is already on page 5

Anyway, hiya Swampys, hope you don't miss the sewer gas smell while on your Spotswood junket.

1728305628057.png

My Brother (the favourite child of the 6 of us) was so clever the scoundrel cunning , he would call her 5 minutes before it aired, knowing that she would hang up as soon as it started.

That's a cunning stunt, Mrs Turbo's Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back