Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I too am looking into Uber options. I played cricket last weekend and decided to sacrifice the miniscus in my knee to prevent a boundary. Ultimate team player!
I gotta admit the $50 was well worth it, I have one plate to clean up and the rest of the day here with you 🥰

Good cats are awesome by the way.
I lost my best friend, furry black sweetheart a few months ago, still makes me tear up. Since we rescued him when he was a little baby he slept on my head or near enough to always have a bit of tail or paw touching my face. He was soft, warm and comforting.

Also kept the ****ing possums away who bang in my roof all night like elephants and have destroyed my fruit trees this year.

I should post a picture of my leg. It has gone purple from above the knee to my heal. It looks incredible!
Oh yes please, I love me a horrendous looking leg…right zackah ?

I lost my best friend, furry black sweetheart a few months ago, still makes me tear up. Since we rescued him when he was a little baby he slept on my head or near enough to always have a bit of tail or paw touching my face. He was soft, warm and comforting.

Also kept the ****ing possums away who bang in my roof all night like elephants and have destroyed my fruit trees this year.
Sad emoji.

Sorry to hear that Wosh .

I’m pretty sure my brother might have a cat that he could send your way?

I used to come into your k eco of the woods just to eat at the grazery. Old mate The Filth Wizard knows the joint.

For meat comas it was the Istanbul.
I’m further down on the Peninsula, my ubers come from Mt Eliza or Mornington. Some fantastic eateries here too.

Sad emoji.

Thanks but I have 2 more rescues plus fish and birds (rescues too lol)
My Wilbur was a once in a lifetime, everyone adored him he was just that kind of cat. Smoochy but also friggin hilarious.

lol what did you do
Possible torn miniscus. Did IMG_3790.jpeg it running at full speed and the jumping into a kneeling position sideways trying to make sure the cricket ball did bounce over me and over the boundary. Sorry, I haven’t shaved my legs because it had been winter.

IMG_3783.jpeg

But it’s just a fact of life, we generally outlive our pets and if you have given them the best home and love then you just remember that :)

I see they posted pictures of that coward who tied his dog to the fence up to it’s waist in water during the hurricane. Oh I hope he gets his comeuppance good and proper.

damn bro

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad emoji.

You are a decent sort DERO

I lost my beloved Tortie baby Ruby 4 ywats ago, she loved a long and much loved life, but she was very ill and suffering in the end and we had to put her down.

I couldn't handle going to the vet to say goodbye to her when she had to go to sleep.
I cried about her every day for months (ans now I am thinking about her again)

We have a bbeautiful female new and loving grey furred darling in Leela, but I felt guilty for loving and owning her after 8 months after Ruby's passing.

So sorry for your loss Wosh , sending you healing thoughts.
Cats are much more empathic and loving then many people (ie non cat fans or owners) think

Ruby used to lick my face when I was crying/feeling distraught (which was quite a lot back then)

I think this applies to Dogs and most other domestic pets too, but treat a cat with love and decency and kindness, and they will reward you emotionally 1000 x over.

You are a decent sort DERO

I lost my beloved Tortie baby Ruby 4 ywats ago, she loved a long and much loved life, but she was very ill and suffering in the end and we had to put her down.

I couldn't handle going to the vet to say goodbye to her when she had to go to sleep.
I cried about her every day for months (ans now I am thinking about her again)

We have a bbeautiful female new and loving grey furred darling in Leela, but I felt guilty for loving and owning her after 8 months after Ruby's passing.

So sorry for your loss Wosh , sending you healing thoughts.
Cats are much more empathic and loving then many people (ie non cat fans or owners) think

Ruby used to lick my face when I was crying/feeling distraught (which was quite a lot back then)

I think this applies to Dogs and most other domestic pets too, but treat a cat with love and decency and kindness, and they will reward you emotionally 1000 x over.
Or they’ll just totally ignore you and go to sleep. That's the beauty of them 😂 You never really own a cat they just bless us with their presence…if they feel like it.

But a truly loving one is a gift.

Btw congrats Phar Ace on 50 games tally reached I think last week. I get we're not allowed to mention milestones that aren't a multiple of 100 but I still think its pretty cool.
Wow, thank you - did not even register - 50 weeks of talking crap is still an achievement. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back