Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons by 23

I don’t have to resort to crystal balls or cards these predictions just come naturally

As if I barely thought about it at all
Glad you didn't start the sentence with "Instructions unclear......"

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

The date is based on using 2001 (Season 01) as a kickoff point and dividing every of our years into two equal halves.

The ClarkeMonies index is based on an unrevealed check of the first page of the forum and performing a calculation from some metrics there.
Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

:tearsofjoy:

Happy game day Delons

I would like to see BULK GOALS today from our forwards

I prefer it when we outscore our opponents and that seems a good way to go about it

I feel an upset is on the cards today. Being such a late game start gives all our players enough time to make the first bounce.

Not sure many of us rocked up last week.
This will be a watershed game for us!

I think the upset occurred when Mobbs found his shoes in the hallway.

THE HALLWAY!!
You actually made me peek over my fat arse (i'm lying on the bed playing Minecraft) at the floor to make sure my shoes are where they are meant to be.

You actually made me peek over my fat arse (i'm lying on the bed playing Minecraft) at the floor to make sure my shoes are where they are meant to be.
Well don't keep us in suspense Mobbs

Were they there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back