Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly 'they' know what is going on and the Roys are on for a big win. It's the only possible reason this would be MOTR.

Glorious midspring day? Only for a few hours......

I like it when a team talks openly about their strategy. And this is a very smart strategy.
My lunch break was taken under a sparkling blue sky.
I travelled home under pummelling rain and thunderclaps.

if we keep losing enough games we'll start coming up against teams ranked above us. That'll f*** 'em.
I like it when a team talks openly about their strategy. And this is a very smart strategy.
We can talk openly about the strategy as it isn't a secret anymore. It's already been established and, at this stage, we're moving successfully towards starting the finals from ideal mid-table ladder position.

Have a fab day all 🫶🏻

Can't talk too much because I've been dedicating all my time to training. Expect electrifying runs down the wing, and stepping past 4-5 opponents to kick goals a la Chris Judd 2003 against Brisbane.
The Roys historically have been an unlucky bunch. Somebody needing to line up on the Duke of Windso show will only add to that sorry tale!

Can't talk too much because I've been dedicating all my time to training. Expect electrifying runs down the wing, and stepping past 4-5 opponents to kick goals a la Chris Judd 2003 against Brisbane.
Roys you are now in the presence of royalty!

Oh and Duke of Windso also.

👋🏻 Mobbs why haven't you tagged me yet, you ded?

Roys you are now in the presence of royalty!

Oh and Duke of Windso also.

👋🏻 Mobbs why haven't you tagged me yet, you ded?
I don't tag ppl often. I haven't tagged my own team yet.

They all have an intervention order against me.

Last time someone had one of those against me I misread it as an invention order and made Qooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't tag ppl often. I haven't tagged my own team yet.

They all have an intervention order against me.

Last time someone had one of those against me I misread it as an invention order and made Qooty.
I’m not ‘people’ I’m your everything!

So whilst you are building Duke of Windso a castle somewhere in Sweet (do we have a Dukedom?) tell me what you are doing this week, going to Europe, going to Tism, going in a space shuttle…

Your life has certainly changed since we sat on mouldy chairs sharing frozen cheeseburgers and dim sims with tomato sauce at the Roys.

I’m not ‘people’ I’m your everything!

So whilst you are building Duke of Windso a castle somewhere in Sweet (do we have a Dukedom?) tell me what you are doing this week, going to Europe, going to Tism, going in a space shuttle…

Your life has certainly changed since we sat on mouldy chairs sharing frozen cheeseburgers and dim sims with tomato sauce at the Roys.
I went to Europa. Not Europe. Got on the wrong bus. Sheeze they made a big deal of it when I realised, and asked them to let me off at the lights. thewizardmelon Belts is a rough neighbourhood. Made my skin crawl.

TISM on Sunday! I look forward to being counted among the pretentious turds

There are no real castles in Sweet. There are some relics of seasongone past, so I can give them one of those.

Hi Wosh ! How ya doin'? Sup? Bruh.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went to Europa. Not Europe. Got on the wrong bus. Sheeze they made a big deal of it when I realised, and asked them to let me off at the lights. thewizardmelon Belts is a rough neighbourhood. Made my skin crawl.

TISM on Sunday! I look forward to being counted among the pretentious turds

There are no real castles in Sweet. There are some relics of seasongone past, so I can give them one of those.

Hi Wosh ! How ya doin'? Sup? Bruh.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
🤣 Never change

Sup? Dawg.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

Yes! Again it's markets day! But before that, I had to take Mrs m for a blood test first thing this morning.

Ah, the joys of matrimony! Am I right Wosh?

Whatever you do today, do it helpfully.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

Yes! Again it's markets day! But before that, I had to take Mrs m for a blood test first thing this morning.

Ah, the joys of matrimony! Am I right Wosh?

Whatever you do today, do it helpfully.
Mrs Mogs is lucky to have you mogs…and so are we!

Have a fab day x

Are the shoes in question normal shoes or house shoes? Finding house shoes in the hallway would be quite a common occurrence I would have thought.

You seem shocked at this revelation. This leads me to believe that there is more to this than you are letting on.. spill the beans, Gralin! SPILL THEM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back