Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the shoes in question normal shoes or house shoes? Finding house shoes in the hallway would be quite a common occurrence I would have thought.

You seem shocked at this revelation. This leads me to believe that there is more to this than you are letting on.. spill the beans, Gralin! SPILL THEM.
My sources tell me the shoes in question were neither normal nor house shoes but a THIRD kind of shoe

I didn't even know that there were three types of shoes C2R

I'm a little shocked right now to see my basis for viewing the world crumble

My sources tell me the shoes in question were neither normal nor house shoes but a THIRD kind of shoe

I didn't even know that there were three types of shoes C2R

I'm a little shocked right now to see my basis for viewing the world crumble
It does beg the question what is a normal shoe.

My shoe of choice are Cons. But I have Doc's as well. As well as others which are more fashionable as opposed to those you do a lot of walking in

And none of them are in the hallway.

THE HALLWAY!

It does beg the question what is a normal shoe.

My shoe of choice are Cons. But I have Doc's as well. As well as others which are more fashionable as opposed to those you do a lot of walking in

And none of them are in the hallway.

THE HALLWAY!
I've always wanted a good walking shoe, but cant commit to only walking.

What if I was wearing my walking shoes and there was a fire? Do I walk out of the building at a moderate pace?

What if I was wearing my walking shoes and there was a fire? Do I walk out of the building at a moderate pace?
It is best to not panic and move without rushing to the nearest exit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's these types of philosophical questions that makes my day worthwhile.

I will ponder this while I'm quaffing. This may lead to mild quaffing.

(Go on Bovo, call your lawyers! I'll make it easy for you, I'll be in the Metropolitan Hotel from 12 until 2)

I don’t believe in going backsies, besides you guys moved on just fine without me 🤗

:heart:

You're always welcome back, even if Mobbs doesnt agree!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back