Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sup Moochy?
Oh you know. The usual. I could do with a change of clothes but I've been wearing the same shirt since September 28 and have no plans to swap it just yet.

Oh you know. The usual. I could do with a change of clothes but I've been wearing the same shirt since September 28 and have no plans to swap it just yet.

Well as long as you ain't wearing the same pair of underwear since that date, that would be a bit #concerning

Wise. Never go back. Certainly not with your eyes open.
No one has ever said I'm wise before.

Tom Hanks Omg GIF by Laff

Even the flies need somewhere to live. You're a true hero.

As a kid of the 80s, I once harboured dreams of appearing on the show, even fancied won of those stylish mankinis

Easy to forget as an adult how camp and colourful the 80s was, and I mean that in the most positive sense.

The main bloke from Box Hill I always thought was Jim Robinson (aka Alan Dale) from Neighbours.
What tempted to look it up on Google but decided not to,

Alan Dale is a national treasure and international pop culture icon, I am much happier (probably falsely) knowing he starred in my favourite 80s game show ;)

The main bloke from Box Hill I always thought was Jim Robinson (aka Alan Dale) from Neighbours.
What tempted to look it up on Google but decided not to,

aah the classics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not terrible if you're on the right train lines and don't need buses

Well, look what I found.. 82 - 1st SF Hawthorn v North

Ablett playing for Hawthorn too!

Well, look what I found.. 82 - 1st SF Hawthorn v North

Ablett playing for Hawthorn too!

We had Geogh and Gary

Gary didn't work out

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back