Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

As a kid of the 80s, I once harboured dreams of appearing on the show, even fancied won of those stylish mankinis

Easy to forget as an adult how camp and colourful the 80s was, and I mean that in the most positive sense.

I always wanted to host that show in a rerun. They did a rerun and butchered it with shit hosts and a shit format

I have watched it twice now. Friday night and then Tuesday arvo. So I am ready to bounce back
I wanna see Late Night With The Devil. And also hanging out to see Heretic which looks pretty interesting. But the Terrifier universe is a lot of fun!

We're doomed!
Star Wars Doom GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good, even with how Sim has screwed us royally for the last upteen seasons we still believe.. right Mobbs ?

I can honestly say I would rather have my balls whipped with arsenic laden barbed wire than join the OOB's.

They are on my SFA enemies for life list. Along with Baghdad and The Swampies....

I’m a Roy for life… Unlike other turncoats! 😎

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

Woke up at 5am! At least I was able to get some reading done without interruption.

Whatever you do today, do it debonairly.

That can't be right, cats. Since I've been here I've played in three grand finals for one win and two losses. I'm sure you have been in squad if not the team.
And what season did you win the premiership, moginie?

😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back