Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s nice to have the option the only question is why why why on earth would you ever do that to yourself
The VPN was to access other Australian sites and Apps I actualy need.

Regarding the TV, it was just good to hear a real Australian accent on TV and not the stereotypical one in the Qantas ad I've seen a lot over here recently that sounds like no-one I've ever known.
Plus, I'll be able to get access to the AFL app and watch games next season. I tried to this year but it's not accessible in this region.

He should just watch the office, us version
Compared to the original UK version of The Office, the US version doesn't have realistic characters or interactions between characters, but at least it's funny at what it does.
From what little I've seen of the Australian version, I'd much rather watch the US version.

But I'd watch the UK version anytime over any other version.

I’m babysitting and one has gastro. Two days from now I’ll put a bucket next to the loo.
Hi all. I thought we had a bye and so have missed the week.
My footy team in the Ammo’s played their final next to the Fawkner cemetery and they had non 4 and 20sausage rolls. They were worth the trip.
Hi sausage roll
How'd they go?

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

So folks it's gonna be a sporadic weekend from me. I'll be in and out tonight and tomorrow. But game day will be an issue.

If it's to your liking I can write a short story in release it sentence by sentence. It's all I can think of right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay A League is back

images

* Melbourne Pricktory, campaigner of a club.

Don't expect much from my City Boys this season but our women's team look like making history in Asia.

Interesting how Auckland go in their first ever game tomorrow (that game was sold out weeks ago)

The VPN was to access other Australian sites and Apps I actualy need.

Regarding the TV, it was just good to hear a real Australian accent on TV and not the stereotypical one in the Qantas ad I've seen a lot over here recently that sounds like no-one I've ever known.
Plus, I'll be able to get access to the AFL app and watch games next season. I tried to this year but it's not accessible in this region.
When I go overseas I love when I start the trip home as I hear the Aussie accent from the other Aussies coming home.

How'd they go?

Canterbury won by 2 goals 17 behinds. Half way into the last quarter they were 1 point down but they kicked 6 goals straight to win.

Lowest grade of Ammos and it showed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back