Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I can honestly say that I haven't talked about you since the last time you were in a thread. And I can't remember when that was.

How are you, by the way?
You are one of the good ones mogs! In fact; the only one present here.

I’m keeping well mate, how are you?

dog dancing GIF

How are you, Gralin, Demon friends and Dragon acquaintances?
I'm pretty good for a week day

see how I'm doing later when it hits 29 though, could melt

what about you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty good for a week day

see how I'm doing later when it hits 29 though, could melt

what about you?
Much the same. Will try and get outside to enjoy the sunshine if I can manage it; pretend it’s Perth for a day 😂

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

Well, Gralin, it's my turn to take the cat to the vet. And we have to sedate him first because he hates car travel.

Ah, the joys of pet ownership.

Whatever you do today do it compassionately.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

Well, Gralin, it's my turn to take the cat to the vet. And we have to sedate him first because he hates car travel.

Ah, the joys of pet ownership.

Whatever you do today do it compassionately.
Another vet visit Friday for our old man for some tests for his kidneys and his vaccinations

You are one of the good ones mogs! In fact; the only one present here.

I’m keeping well mate, how are you?
I'm quite well, thank you!

I'm just having a coffee at my local haunt. And a chat with an old friend.

Have a good one!

Fantastic OP Scythe94 thank you! And there’s nothing wrong with Monday night threads, I’d rather that than Tuesday afternoon so we lose pages of activity.

T2B_ lets drink pineapple breezers all week, lite of course.

Wooo finally a hot Tuesday! I take little ones swimming every Tuesday so the warm weather is very welcome, I have skipped going in the water for a few weeks. Actually since I haven’t been swimming we haven't won a game 🤔 A draw and 3 losses I think…4 weeks. Yup.

I’m gonna swim like a ****ing dolphin today.

Vet visits are the worst, especially with a cat. Obviously you have to get it over and done with, but it's a stressful experience for the animal, and if you're like me worry that the stress of it will bring on a relapse of a urinary infection that brought you there in the first place lol.

And there’s nothing wrong with Monday night threads
Joseph Sikora Starz GIF by Power Book IV: Force

But if we're gonna suffer a Monday match thread, at least it was with the Delons!

Vet visits are the worst, especially with a cat. Obviously you have to get it over and done with, but it's a stressful experience for the animal, and if you're like me worry that the stress of it will bring on a relapse of a urinary infection that brought you there in the first place lol.
I hope kitty is ok. I’ve got one white rescue girl who is terrified of getting in the cage and getting there, it’s so stressful for her and me. But once she is actually there she seems to understand that people are helping her and acts like a little angel, the vets don’t believe the drama it takes actually getting her there ‘not this sweet girl?’

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back