Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Joseph Sikora Starz GIF by Power Book IV: Force

But if we're gonna suffer a Monday match thread, at least it was with the Delons!
At the end of the day people post when they wanna post or have time, I didn't fire up till Wednesday last week but then I had like 150 posts lol. It’s a game not a military exercise!

Pie 4 Life Hatchy1992 get in here and love me.

I hope kitty is ok. I’ve got one white rescue girl who is terrified of getting in the cage and getting there, it’s so stressful for her and me. But once she is actually there she seems to understand that people are helping her and acts like a little angel, the vets don’t belive the drama it takes actually getting her there ‘not this sweet girl?’
Yeh kitty is okay, they put her on anti-depressants lol. Antibiotics cleared up the actual UTI a while back, think the anti-depressants are just a hopeful preventive measure, but she had a UTI flareup a couple times in a few weeks with no other reasons than they could theorize other than stress. At home you'd never think she's ever stressed lol, but who knows what goes on in a cat's psyche. We have a couple other cats so maybe something in their interactions.

Congratulations Dragons. Anyone below us on the ladder beats us these days.
Commiserations and thanks for the week Delons! All the best for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back