Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I get tagged into pure rubbish but a friendly greeting I don’t make the cut for?
You should be glad I took precious energy out of my typing fingers just to tag you

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

Whoops! Posted too early without completing the post. That's what happens when it's Wednesday and that means Markets! And coffee! And quaffing! And friendship! And laughter!

Whatever you do today, do it expediently.

moginie - thoughts on this?

Shades of Colin Cowdrey in 1974. Big no from me. We've got to try and find the next opening pair and it's not going to be helped by a 37 year old who's form over the last few years could, at best, be called patchy.

Shades of Colin Cowdrey in 1974. Big no from me. We've got to try and find the next opening pair and it's not going to be helped by a 37 year old who's form over the last few years could, at best, be called patchy.
He can play in cats2rise League.

We go to Sri Lanka in February. Does Warner go on that tour? Of course not, so we'll be back to square one.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

Whoops! Posted too early without completing the post. That's what happens when it's Wednesday and that means Markets! And coffee! And quaffing! And friendship! And laughter!

Whatever you do today, do it expediently.
Yep coffee all the way.

*decaf tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pie you have after going to cram school all day.

Phew
One of the few times spelling errors are helpful!

One of the few times spelling errors are helpful!

There was a spelling error?

A cram school pie is totally a thing.

Now will be back in a little bit, got to set up a pie stand outside the front of some adult cram schools/ universities

There was a spelling error?

A cram school pie is totally a thing.

Now will be back in a little bit, got to set up a pie stand outside the front of some adult cram schools/ universities
In other news Tarkyn_24 is a total duckwit.

I'm pretty sure that's just a clever duck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back