Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Cellar dwellers the Baghdad Bombers led by everyone’s favourite Pugsley , host Gold City Royals led by Cadsky at Abdu Prison, in whoever loses could find themselves at the bottom of the ladder.

Picking the winner is no easy feat so I thought why not a dog race, so I enlisted the help of the Angle Park greyhound racing club in Sth Australia and asked if they could place the SFA club emblems on a couple of greyhounds. Amazing what greyhounds look like nowadays, they look kind of familiar?

phonto.jpeg

As you can see it looks like the Baghdad Bombers will return to the winners circle.

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.

Oh goodie, it’s the Royals again.

At least we aren’t playing at the golden toilet again, that is bright enough to hurt your eyes even without a hangover.

Cellar dwellers the Baghdad Bombers led by everyone’s favourite Pugsley , host Gold City Royals led by Cadsky at Abdu Prison, in whoever loses could find themselves at the bottom of the ladder.

Picking the winner is no easy feat so I thought why not a dog race, so I enlisted the help of the Angle Park greyhound racing club in Sth Australia and asked if they could place the SFA club emblems on a couple of greyhounds. Amazing what greyhounds look like nowadays, they look kind of familiar?

View attachment 2063179

As you can see it looks like the Baghdad Bombers will return to the winners circle.

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.
Hello Bombers. Great to be back. Looks like Pugsley and Membling have just been goomed.

Oh goodie, it’s the Royals again.

At least we aren’t playing at the golden toilet again, that is bright enough to hurt your eyes even without a hangover.
We love shiny things!
KzOey2JYlgHAc.gif

Ah, where else would you rather be than a match thread with our good friends the Bombitoes?

Apologies everyone that I won’t be staying with you at the team “hotel” this week, I’ve used my Royal stipend to pay for my own accommodation as far away from Abdu as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact. Did you know it's recently been discovered that the Royal halls are actually located in the tomb of Tutankhamun well below the pyramids of Giza?
What!! Not underneath the long drop?
Can you believe the announcement over the speaker, spillage in aisle… oh no, it’s in the Royal halls…. Again! 🥴

What!! Not underneath the long drop?
Can you believe the announcement over the speaker, spillage in aisle… oh no, it’s in the Royal halls…. Again! 🥴
We're far too Royal for long drops. Mind you, I could shit anywhere and my servants would clean it up.

I have always hated the Bombers

They stand for nothing, their players are irrelevant and they have HaroLad

It really doesn't get much worse than this

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back