Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

You can score 0 however.

As a full forward.

What's that like?
jim carrey GIF

I don't like the veteran's maths
IMG_0918.gif
“I don’t like the cut of your gib, Sonny. When I get up it’s LEFT, RIGHT, GOODNIGHT for you.”

View attachment 2066145
“I don’t like the cut of your gib, Sonny. When I get up it’s LEFT, RIGHT, GOODNIGHT for you.”
Didnt even notice that we changed his cane to a shepard's one. Old roys are just too slow. Leg injuries are really catching up to Roy these days.

I miss Werewolf
I haven't played for nearly a year. The reasons I left haven't gone away but there are still elements I miss.

I just went out on such a 3 game high
You really did. My main regret is not retiring when I was finally on top for the first time in years. I stuck around a few months too long.

3KZ is Football for trying to deflect more than Trump , thanks
I have already claimed Flog and rather than lynching me, you should help me to kill evil.
1722580030273.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about tony and his one game, 100% winning record 😂
I think everyone thought I was so clueless that it helped me win and they were right, I had no idea what was going on.
I will never play again, I want to keep my 100% winning record.

tony and I had too much of the Sea Salt Caramel on Sunday evening after that second half against the Dragons
I ate way too much of it and have bloated up just a little bit since Sunday. Poor RonnieRaven is going to have to cover for me on Sunday.

fat tony moo moo.jpg

Well of course! If you decide the question after you’ve spun the wheel.
Where's the fun in doing it any other way - when you own the wheel. Is that you Donald?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back