Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Love a tailwind.
Isn't that just a
fart GIF by Phizz

3KZ is Football for trying to deflect more than Trump , thanks
But he isn't deflecting as much as the lame street media did over Biden's cognition. well lack of cognition. This was the funniest thing I saw in the last ten years.

But he isn't deflecting as much as the lame street media did over Biden's cognition. well lack of cognition. This was the funniest thing I saw in the last ten years.
I feel for Biden

But at the same time Kamala Harris is actually a distant relative of mine (there are photos of her with my aunt , grandma and great aunt etc) so ever since she rose to prominence I’ve taken a fleeting interest

My dad follows American politics far more closely now as a result

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The satire going around on social media about him (Dikec) is so cruel

I thought they were being positive about him?

Yeah I’ve only seen good things on social media about him and he himself has responded on interviews

If anything it’s his female shooting partner who is being harshly treated as she did a similar thing and has been ignored

I thought they were being positive about him?

Yeah I’ve only seen good things on social media about him and he himself has responded on interviews

If anything it’s his female shooting partner who is being harshly treated as she did a similar thing and has been ignored
There’s a satire doing the rounds which implies he took up the sport after perpetrating DV :( . Thank goodness it wasn’t true . Yes it was satire but it shouldn’t have used his photos etc

There’s a satire doing the rounds which implies he took up the sport after perpetrating DV :( . Thank goodness it wasn’t true . Yes it was satire but it shouldn’t have used his photos etc

Oh 😞

Yeah I haven’t seen that at all (and glad that I didn’t) - the only controversy has been in the boxing

That was pathetic too.

I can't imagine whats its like literally being female and getting called male by insure knuckle heads

It'd disgraceful and hatefilled ignorant bile, led by dipshits like JK Rowling, who rightfully have been shunned and condemned by most of the stars in her movies.

In the case of the Algerian boxer at least, she was born (biologically) female with a couple of more male chromosomes than usual, but that certainly doesn't make her a man.
And with regards to trans people, society still has a long way to go with treating transgender people with the respect and dignity and equal rights they deserve.

I am not a fan of his work, but have been defending Elliott Page on Facebook from so many * knuckle trolls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back