Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

A languid day today after yesterday's hectic rush. And this evening, roast chicken for the family.

Whatever you do today, do it with ease.
The use of the word languid is especially sagacious

You know what, the Demons really are not bad this season.

The issue was serial_thrilla all along.
They say he never recovered when Marlowe went to the great SFA daddy in the sky. Or moved to another team, I can't remember which.

They say he never recovered when Marlowe went to the great SFA daddy in the sky. Or moved to another team, I can't remember which.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Well we made finals last season albeit not the ultimate prize. Our fast improving "sophomore" in big_icky turned out to be a notorious permabanned elias so that wasn't great, but otherwise business as usual 😆

serial_thrilla is now a Swamprat for a season or two so pray for him and hope they feed him better than they did Hatchy1992 .

Oh gee absolute drama with the mole.

The Rats ey serial_thrilla? Gross

Sorry friends, I've been a bit busy running the greatest fantasy draft thread of all time this week. Will pop in for the game tomorrow xx

Sorry friends, I've been a bit busy running the greatest fantasy draft thread of all time this week. Will pop in for the game tomorrow xx
When you do can you have 30 and kick 3 please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been resting up all week to ensure peak performance on Sunday. Who here is ready to witness an absolute masterclass of a donut performance? :doughnut:
Superior Donuts Costume GIF by CBS

Good evening Demons & Dragons. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 4.15pm SFA time (WST) tomorrow
Best wishes to both teams
Headless Wosh
Greenery DragoDelph

Good evening Demons & Dragons. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 4.15pm SFA time (WST) tomorrow
Best wishes to both teams
Headless Wosh
Greenery DragoDelph
Thanks, MWPP. I think we're all looking forward to experiencing the DOLINANT DELONS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back